Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

good...very good...ASWUM GOOD!!

ITS GODLIKE!!!!but there's sumthings u gotta fix
1.the quit button
2.(not a fix thing) get an online thing
3. make more things in arena
and heres my character his name is Necro:

262T2R3633.H.3.7.1.3.1.7.I.1.9.8.2.C.15JGL.1MQOE.6WC1S.498H
5.9D1BK.498H5.1RGCY.498H5.14V25.1.498H5.2.G.498H5.5.1.498H5.
7.1T.2T4X.1.3.2P.3L.2DL.PA9.0.0.K.2S.TRU

Ferret Invaders Ferret Invaders

Very fun.

I really liked this, it kept me entertained. I ended up getting 30,410 points before I died. A more reliable shooter would be nice, sometimes my gun fired fast and sometimes it slowed down so much that it ended up getting me killed. Overall, I loved it.

Sno' Problem Sno' Problem

Awesome!

u shud make more games like this, and also u shud make a game for RAB

Stick Gadget Stick Gadget

Hey man, I have to apologize...

That wasn't me who reviewed your other movie. I have newgrounds set to auto login for me, so I think my brother was on my account cuz I had never seen that movie before today. Sorry about that man, I watched it just now and thought it was actually pretty cool. I would've rated higher had it actually been me. This one was ok too, not great, but ok.

Magosis responds:

hey it's all good i have a bro too, i won't hold it against ya

lll_Spasmbot Dressup_lll lll_Spasmbot Dressup_lll

More 007 but pwn

j3n is funny bunny. good drawrings too smolink guy.

alexsmolik responds:

I couldn't find a way to draw a few of you.
How can I draw a Platypus007 and a dog playing poker ?
Actually, I could do the dog.
But the platypus, I don't even know what a platypus is lol.
And kthx for teh review + nice stuff.
Alex

j3n soundboard j3n soundboard

1337est soundboard evar.

Ummmm whats a spacklemonkey? J3n told me to ask yuo. Yep.....yeeeeeeeeeup. K.

The Clown Experiment The Clown Experiment

Far too overused.

Not to mention I've seen better.

Suggestion 1: Stream your music so that it takes up less space, putting it into movie clips can make that easier to do.

Suggestion 2: Make it wait longer before it screams. Otherwise it isn't all that scary.

The Playground The Playground

For all you dumbasses out there....

You don't die at the end, you -CAN- kill the principal. You're just too stupid to figure it out :) Anyway, good game man, don't take shit from any1, they probably can't even come close to making a game like this.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GIVE IT!!!

IM SO CONFLICTED!! AAAAAARG!!! I LOVE THE GAME! BUT ITS SO HARD IT PISSES ME OFF!! I WAS ABOUT TO VOTE 0! BUT I DON'T WANT THAT!!! I WANT TO GIVE IT A FIVE!! BUT ITS TOO HARD!!!! AAAAAAAAAARG!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

ToT

Virtual Bong Virtual Bong

You've reminded me of better days, and worse days at the same time. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Back when my best friend still lived here. We were both stoners, and did it all the time. Then he moved back down to Texas, but before he left, we both quit. Sometimes I think that I'm glad i left the shit behind, then other times I wud almost kill for a toke. I miss my friend:( we were fuckin tight, aside from classes, cuz he is in a diff grade, there was never a moment wen we weren't together. Haha, but there are good memories too. Like just recently, I found out that one time when I was stoned i ran into a truck, thot i was just hallucinating, and tried to go around the part i had just run into, and hit the truck again. I HONESTLY CAN'T REMEMBER THIS. *scared* o well, gg man, keep it up.